The approval of layout is valid for 2 years duration. If the
development is not complete in 2 years time, the approval needs
renewed before the validity is expired.
2. Under site release regulation, on completion of civil works
asphalting of road, under ground drainage, storm water drainage,
water, electrification, Authority will inspect the layout and if
satisfactory the sites vested with Authority(40%) will be
3. The park, road, civic amenities sites, under ground drainage,
electricity needs to be developed on priority basis within 18
else the layout approval may be revoked without prior notice.
4. Sewage treatment plant will have to be established at
location conforming to Karnataka State Pollution Control Board
5. A license issued under Karnataka Gram Panchayat Act /
Municipality Act is essential before execution of development
6. Changes in the approved layout are not permissible without
approval from Authority.
7. Any existing tree or vegetation to be conserved to the extent
and new plants to be grown in the either sides of streets and
8. Building in the approved layout shall compulsorily adapt Rain
Harvesting and steps should be taken for augmentation of ground
9. The roads, parks are to be developed and maintained, while
sites are to be protected against encroachment till such time
10. Approach to adjoining land or pieces of land within layout
but not part
of it should be guaranteed.
11. The layout approval is technical in nature; it shall not be
prove ownership and any other right on the land.
12. The Authority is not responsible for any civil dispute
relating to the
13. If any information or records provided to Authority for
out to be fake, the approval is immediately revoked.
14. Advertisement for marketing of the plots in the layout
compulsorily mention approval no. and date.
15. Footpath has to be built on both sides of road to facilitate
16. If any of the above conditions are violated, the approval is
with immediate effect without prior notice.